Bloch Heritage Strong Pointe Shoe
Heritage Strong is a Russian inspired pointe shoe with low V-shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot. This style is designed with a stronger shank than our regular Heritage pointe shoe.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with the feeling of security and a more snug fit. This also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Oval platform gives balance and stability
- Low V-shaped vamp lengthens the line of the foot
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.