Bloch - Dramatica ll Point Shoes
A part of the stretch series, the Dramatica II is part of BLOCH's new and exciting range of pointe shoes boasting groundbreaking innovation. With the latest stretch materials, these features combine to allow ultimate articulation of the foot and unparalleled connection between foot and shoe. One seamless, flawless line is now a reality.
- En pointe last features arch hugging technology
- Improved heel shape of the shoe provides a better fit to your foot, designed for dancers with shorter toes or tighter muscles under the foot
- Leather heel grip stops the shoe slipping when moving between flat and en pointe
- Unique stretch satin adheres to the foot like a second skin, creating a superior connection between shoe and foot
- A split sole design has been incorporated for maximum stretch at the arch, allowing complete articulation through the positions such as demi and releve
- A Paste offers better resilience and natural breakdown
- Elastic drawstring and stretch satin binding improves the fit of the upper
- Flat, tapered oblong platform, high wings and low-cut sides give immediate support and ease of balance, while creating an enhanced profile
- Inner foam liner for added shock resistance and comfort
- Leather grip at the heel ensures perfect fit as the dancer rises from flat to en pointe
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Noise reduction under the pleats
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.